Friday, March 20, 2015

AUMFs!

My god, what have you MFs done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go away for a couple of years, to walk the Earth like Kwai Chang Caine

and when I come back, I discover that you MFs have turned 2/3 of the US government over to the
The Largest Republican Majority Since The 71st Congress of 1929–1931
and this Money Is Speech Court:


drunk justice...(who can blame her)

  Are you sheeple insane??

The  White Man Party

has:

SMASHED THE ECONONY

NEARLY SETUP A HIGH TECH POLICE STATE

and are in the process of getting us into

A GENERATIONAL WAR WITH ISLAM

Have you people lost you freak'n minds????

AmeriKKKa is going down faster than I could ever have imagined.  (Glad I'm old!)

Ahhh...WTF!  How about a little 'number' (to 'go down' on)?


No comments:

Post a Comment